Then I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvelous: seven angels having the seven last plagues, for in them the wrath of God is complete.
– Revelation 15:1
I am thankful that the wrath of God will not continue for ages and ages. Revelation 15:1 pictures an end; a light at the end of the tunnel. Because of God’s mercy and grace, we read in Psalm 103…
He will not always strive with us,
Nor will He keep His anger forever.
– Psalm 103:9
I’m convinced that God’s mercy will ultimately triumph, and He will cease from the outpouring of His wrath.
Remember mercy in your dealings with others today.
Enduring Word Commentary with Pastor David Guzik
Read the Scriptures at Bible.com
Download the YouVersion Bible App
Additional Daily Devotionals
My Utmost for His Highest | Oswald Chambers
Morning & Evening | Charles Spurgeon
Books on Revelation
If you’re interested in further materials on Revelation and Eschatology, check out the following:
- A night of eschatology (video) – Desiring God
- Revelation: The Spirit Speaks to the Churches — by James M. Hamilton Jr.
- A Case for Historic Premillennialism — by Craig L. Blomberg (Editor), Sung Wook Chung (Editor)
- A Case for Amillennialism by Kim Riddlebarger
- Heaven Misplaced: Christ’s Kingdom on Earth — by Douglas Wilson