“These will make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, for He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and those who are with Him are called, chosen, and faithful.”
– Revelation 17:14
In the end, Jesus wins. He will overcome all rivals and opponents, because He is the Lord of lords and King of kings. He is supreme and supremely powerful over all foes. Amidst all the misery of this fallen world, it is important to remember and hold tightly to the fact that in the end He wins.
Seek to maintain an optimistic vision of the future, based upon the fact that Jesus has been and will continue to be victorious. In Him we are more than conquerors.
Enduring Word Commentary with Pastor David Guzik
Read the Scriptures at Bible.com
Download the YouVersion Bible App
Additional Daily Devotionals
My Utmost for His Highest | Oswald Chambers
Morning & Evening | Charles Spurgeon
Books on Revelation
If you’re interested in further materials on Revelation and Eschatology, check out the following:
- A night of eschatology (video) – Desiring God
- Revelation: The Spirit Speaks to the Churches — by James M. Hamilton Jr.
- A Case for Historic Premillennialism — by Craig L. Blomberg (Editor), Sung Wook Chung (Editor)
- A Case for Amillennialism by Kim Riddlebarger
- Heaven Misplaced: Christ’s Kingdom on Earth — by Douglas Wilson